Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hi guys, I had a great time at the National Catholic Conference last week with Mr D - very full on days and certainly challenged to think a great deal!!! I made it my mission to attend as many digital related workshops as possible and so now I have a little task for you. We are beginning to work with an online service called KnowledgeNET and this will gradually take place of our blog. Can you all log on to http://www.stants.knowledge.net.nz Your login is your first name and your password is your second name. Once you are in go to the tab that says My Groups and click on Room Tui. This will lead you to our page. I want you to click on the word Forum and read the forum about KnowledgeNET. There are tasks for you to do! The other part I want you to click on Feast of the Assumption and complete the task there - it involves clicking on a link!! You may explore the other tabs but don't do anything as we were only playing and the other topics are not set up to do yet!! So to recap, you are exploring the site; actioning the forum about Knowledge.net and the work on the Feast of the Assumption. Have fun and we look forward to learning from you!! Cheers Mrs J

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is Marina but I want you to work out how to change it and do so!

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Just had a look on it!
    Pretty Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty cool isn't it and I am just stoked that I can learn new tricks !! Have fun exploring but don't forget to respond on the Forum as well Vincent

      Delete
  3. And it seems you got the blog working Mrs J :D
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool , but its not loading on my computer i'll look again later, it looks great though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get it loaded Amelia and have some fun. Can one of you make sure to show Anastasia this tomorrow please.

      Delete
    2. Yup ill have a double check of it now, will do (; thanks

      Delete
  5. Thanks sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome!

    what do we change the password to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mrs j, i can't log on and i tried to log on too many times and it says contact the system administrater - who is that?????????????

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check and try and adjust now!

      Delete
    2. Sophie your user name is sophiek - try that

      Delete
  8. That is soooo cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mrs J, i can't log on. itsays my username or password is incorrect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying your first name for user and last name (no upper case) for password?

      Delete
  10. Joshua here,
    I'm back in NZ, so I'll have a look at it (so I don't get into trouble).
    Joshua T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good attitude - make sure you look at the Feast of Assumption work as well

      Delete
  11. got it

    by the why wat is the homework today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude I told you!!!!
      When we had that chat!!!!!

      Delete
    2. If it is mine that is due tomorrow - first thing - Look for the page that says Feast of the Assumption

      Delete
  12. I can't get in for some weird reason!!!
    It just won't let me.
    I think it's because that there are one too many Joshua's at the school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool going on it now!!
    Also does anyone know how to change my blog email adress cause my last name is spelt wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you mean on this blog or knowledgenet

    ReplyDelete
  15. no josh it won't let me in either!!! gonna try on my laptop fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. well it just won't let me click on the forum thing

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. argh my printer is so annoying i'll have 2 scan it tommorrow!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for share this information if you want educational essay writing information to see phd thesis writing. it will give you all details.

    ReplyDelete