Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Hi Tui
I MUST use the blog more.
Just to clarify:
I want you to pretend I know nothing about your chosen Olympian and the success criteria will be that by the end of your 2 mins I will have learnt some facts about them. How you present those facts is up to you. BUT not a powerpoint presentation as you are all so good at that anyway.
Facts to present could include...
how many medals that person has won,
where they are from,
how many medals they have won,
difficulties they have encountered along the way
personal details like where they were born.
Poems, posters, set it out like you did your science board(you could recycle your science board for this!) interviews, videos, interviews. The world is your oyster!!!!
Ms D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK thanks
ReplyDeleteOk thanks. There has been texts going around to tell people.
ReplyDeleteOk thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks will keep that it mind!!
ReplyDeleteP.s thanks Anna for telling me!!
swt as
DeleteCool,
ReplyDeleteI'll do a new presentation when I get back.
Joshua.
P.S:
ReplyDeleteHow's school?
good!!!!!!!!!!
Deleteo.k i will do a interview. is that allright?
ReplyDeleteSwt thanks for the help!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyaay kewl. was gonna ask if someone might be able to help me to present mine 2 the class anyone wanna help??? :/
ReplyDeletethanx :P
ok i will!
Deletecool doing a movie - dont worry Ms D it will teach you something!
Deletethanx anna :)
ReplyDeleteOk thanks
ReplyDeletethanks (:
ReplyDeleteswt
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this article.
Havelock Islands Hotels