Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi Tui Hope you are all having a great holiday. Mrs J and I are sitting in the Meeting Room getting ready for next week and the ONE thing we'd like you to do before we get back to school is this: Have a think about an Olympian that you would like to do some research on. This Olympian must reflect the Olympic Values and also you must be able to link them to our school values of REAL This person can be any nationality and from any era. Have a chat with your parents and see if you can get some ideas from them. No need to get stuck into research just yet. Just be ready with your chosen person when you get back to school. Make sure you tell everyone to read the blog if you are someone who sees this message first!!! Thanks

37 comments:

  1. hey how is everyones holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      I've got your headphones from Tec and I will give them back to you on monday if thats ok because im in queenstown at the moment

      Delete
    2. Good and u????

      Delete
    3. Thanks Eilish i had completely forgotten about them!

      Delete
    4. The holiday's are alright.

      Delete
  2. Dibs doing Valerie Adams (Valerie Villi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm in Korea, got free wi-fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's all this stuff about the Olympic values and all that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to do a Olympian that relates to R.E.A.L and that also relates to the Olympic values.
      And by the way, where are you in NZ.
      Plus you got a new N.I.E newspaper.
      Joshua.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I'm here in Wellington.

      Delete
  5. Hi Olaf XD

    Im doing nadia Comenci she is sooo amazing!
    And she shows everything from REAL

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes its awesome mrs Hoaran but mines better bahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Good thank you!
      Hows Aussie?

      Delete
    2. It's alright,
      How's everybody else doing?
      And have you started to do your next read assignment?

      Delete
    3. Everyone's good!
      And yes we have started our next reading assignment!
      When do you get back?

      Delete