Sunday, May 27, 2012

NIWA Science Fair...Important Reading!!!

Hi everyone As quite a few people have been asking me what I want in tomorrow I thought I would clarify: Don't worry if you haven't finished everything!!! Tomorrow is your chance to hand in what you have done so far and anything you would like some help/suggestions with. I won't be marking spellings and punctuation...that's your responsibility. I will be making suggestions on what you may need to do in order to improve your work. If you are still testing you might want me to look at your method and see if its clear and easy to follow. Therefore bring it in tomorrow...obviously you won't have your conclusion and results yet. Perhaps you want some help thinking of a graph to draw. Perhaps your research needs looking at. Are you struggling with your aim Can't interpret your results? Don't know what the application of your experiment is? Tomorrow is your chance to get some help. Write down any questions that you want help with too and I'll do my best to answer them The boards aren't due in till June 18th so please don't panic. Just keep working steadily away and as long as you don't leave things to the last minute( as if you would!!!) then you'll be fine. Please pass the message that everyone needs to read the blog Ms D

19 comments:

  1. Ok thanks, I've just emailed u the stuff i want you to look at for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanks ive done all i can as still got another week of testing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thanks I think I have everything that I need to be marked off ready for tomorrow.
    Eilish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. k thanks I have 1 more day of testing, would I be able to email you my method cause I was planning to do on monday after school:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ms davies
    i have finished testing and just need to type everthing up
    see ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok thanks I am nearly done my method and applitation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks I have one more week of testing aswell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks i have done everything i just need to know that im safe to publish it and i have to write my background info up and something else my variables.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy mrs d,
    i was wondering if i could give it to you on tuesday because im going t student leaders day

    Thank you so much for the help,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Mrs D
    i have done almost every thing i think so i can hand them to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Could you please tell me what reasearch i need to do?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool, thanks Mrs.Davis.

    peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANX MRS DAVIES, thanx for all the help and support :) still haven't done everything It is kinda hard to do research on my topic. :/ but my mum has said she will help me in the weekend, as she has been to busy this week with meetings and things so I will be pulling my sleeves up this weekend, hopefully I finish ALL my drafts :D (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah whats the research again guys?
    Im done apart from that :)

    ReplyDelete