Saturday, May 26, 2012
Impressive Maddie - re comment
Well done Maddie, it's awesome that you have taken the time to reflect on Friday's session. Come on the rest of you- take 5 and give some feedback on thoughts & opinions. I have many thoughts but won't sway you until you have all stated yours.
Hope your weekend is going well??
Go the Canes
Mrs J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i agree with madi. it was actually really intresting and i learnt lots. Look foward to the next session. Charlottes good too which is nice.
ReplyDeletei really look forward to the life ed sessions and hope they are as good as fridays one
ReplyDeleteThe Life Education session was a very good teaching session. I learnt lots about what drugs can do to you and your body e.g. when you take some drugs you go on what is called a high it is makes you happy but when you are already natrually happy and you take drugs it make you over the top happy.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed fridays session and I am excited for the next session with Harold
ok ok ok ok i will do it
ReplyDeleteThe Life Ed Session was really interesting and i learnt alot. It's really good to learn about drugs and what they can do to your body so hopefully everyone will think twice about accepting drugs.
ReplyDeleteToday's lesson was very information able and i learnt a lot. I was felt very safe talking about how we change. What challenged me was to watch those videos and to see how peoples life's have been changed because they have made the wrong chose of taking drags. What amazed me was that our brains are so different in our different ages. The interesting thing was that our bodies change and they can't just stay the same from when we were born and that if you take the wrong chose of taking drags your life can really change.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great way to learn and I am set for the next one. Charlotte was really nice and easy to talk with if we had questions.
I thought fridays sessio was really interesting and have a better understanding of drugs.I hope that now people that have seen videos on how drugs affect you and your body I HOPE people will not use them as mutch!!
ReplyDeleteI thought fridays session was interesting and different because we learnt about something new that will help us understand about how your body works when you take a drug. And i agree with katy i hope people dont use them alot now.
ReplyDeleteFirst are we supposed to copy this into our book... :/
ReplyDeleteFriday was very different as Charlotte said because we learnt about completely different stuff than what we usually learn but anyway it was very interesting!
What amazed me was the fact that that guy sniffed fro the age of 15?? was it?? anyway and he couldn't remember his age!!! Also about the brain thing how your not fully developed until your 25, well I can say I've got along way to go just yet.
Even though I wasn't planning on it in the first place, I will definitely not be taking drugs in the future!!! I hope the Harold bus sends a message to other children like us and this whole drug thing comes to a stop.
THANKS FOR READING!
ELISE