Hi all,
Following today's session on the introduction of Solo by Mr Douglas, what do you think? Will it help you to focus your learning more effectively? Share your thoughts of it.
Have a great weekend
Cheers
Mrs J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Buenos Dias Tui
ReplyDeleteIt will really help me consentrate on reaching those high goals I maybe need a bit more explaining of SOLO for now
Hi,
ReplyDeletei was really great to find out what i need to work on and what i'm quit good at but like Samuel i need someone to explain SOLO
Hey
ReplyDeletethat was awesome but i kinda failed cause i don't have a ruler at the moment. Whoops!
It was quite cool but i agree with anna i need some to know what solo taxomany actually means.
But it was cool!
Thumbs Up!
Hi Tui,
ReplyDeleteIt was really awesome learning about SOLO (I passed the test, I had all 4 things, YAY) but aren't we already doing it? Like our experiments we predicted what happened, then we wrote a procedure, then we thought about how it was done and then we thought of other items that may be able to go through the process of osmosis.
Also I would like to find out what SOLO stands for.
(: Vincent :)
Hi again, didn't you say we had to rate ourselves with the SOLO stages for organising yourself in the morning. Do we still do this???
ReplyDelete(: Vincent :)
I found it first confusing but it was awesomely explaned by the videos and it was a bit easier and it will help me focus alot better (not that i need it anyway) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ReplyDeletesame as micheal said I was confused at first as well but when we all had a talk through it with each other, I think it's an interesting learnig plan, I definitley know what stage I'm at but I can't remember what it was called oh well see you on monday DON'T forget alphabet reasearch like I almost did that means you Finnlay Jeffrey!!! ;0 :)
ReplyDeleteWell done to those who have commented re Solo. Your comments are really appreciated and it's great having constructive feedback! Yes Vincent we are doing many of these things but Solo is a way of grading ourselves more effectively so we then can focus on what we need to achieve to move onto the next level. Hypothesis is definitely an aspect of Science that fortunately you have become more aware of due to the experiments but the skill of hypothesizing is not limited to just Science. I thought the managing self was a good one to start with because we could all clearly state what level we are at. We will do more of these sorts of activities to enable everyone to really grasp what Solo is about. Have a great day! cheers Mrs J
ReplyDeleteWith the SOLO rating thing I put myself as Relational because I had everything.
ReplyDeleteHi I think this SOLO thing is cool but I need to know more. I quite like the different stages of learning.
ReplyDelete