Hi all
Looking forward to seeing your osmosis research tomorrow...hopefully some of you may even have carried out some experiments to share with the rest of the class.
Quick reminder...alphabet research is due in NEXT Monday and Ihope you've been using all the work we've been doing on note taking to help you write things in your own words. Another piece of work I'm looking forward to seeing.
I forgot to organise anything with Mrs J regarding you beating your spelling score...apologies about that everyone (I know you're all very shocked to discover I'm not perfect and that I forget stuff too!) Remind me about spelling reward tomorrow someone please.
Ms D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok then bye bye
ReplyDeleteYAY i did my omosis' research and most of it is in my on words so I tried Ms D
ReplyDeletep.s I'm reminding you about our treat. ( Done and Done )
hi guys i can't wait until you see my r research on monday it is much more beter then my last one by by guys
ReplyDeletegood nice finnlay,
ReplyDeleteMy osmosis research is awesome and my r reasearch will be cool as :):):):):):):)