Sunday, May 8, 2011

From Ms Davies

Hi Tui
Mrs Johnson and I are sharing this so you'll have to check who each blog is from.

Anyway!!!!! I have a plan to do some experiments with potatoes over the next couple of days so if you can remember to bring one in that would be great!
And if anyone has toothpicks...they would be appreciated too.
See you tomorrow
Ms D

19 comments:

  1. ya ya ya yo lemon boy i gots the potat o :].

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya it G-normus here i got a potato

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup G-normus lemon boy and frazer and kristof and finn i got z patato and tooth picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey its TANK!? got a potato but no tooth picks only big ones but i'll bring some.

    See Ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I got a potato and tooth picks which I'll bring tommorow.By the way thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, they were all awesome, some with no name but oh well.
    See you all tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a spud and some tooth picks
    see ya bros

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey its the code breaker, i hav got a potato

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reckon that to be 10 potatoes so I'll bring 3 in as well so all good there.

    Hopefully enough toothpicks...2 per potato needed, bring in what you've got.

    See you tomorrow.
    Ms D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Couldn't fint any spuds but have tones of picks

    Y,Y,Y,YO LEMON BOY!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry last entry from me paige was still logged on

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes please to the offer of tooth picks
    Ms D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a potato and 6 toothpicks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey tui its the feature here
    sorry bout the late post but i did bring a potato today.
    see u all tom.

    Feature out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi
    i got a potato and tooth picks
    bye

    naked gun

    ReplyDelete