Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I am writing frantically as my laptop is going into hibernation and my power cord is at school. So please excuse the lack of punctuation etc in the last 2 posts!! I meant to say also that I have commented on the correction post so do look back - good to see some are checking the blog!! Hope your holiday is going well.

Go the All Blacks!!
Mrs J

11 comments:

  1. thanks Mrs J my holidays are great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs J I'm in chch at the moment we had a 5.5 aftershock on Monday! Well I'm off to Hanmar now Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mrs Johnson hope you are having a great holiday too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oscar my mum said you felt the aftershock. Really I think it's just a whole new earthquake not an aftershock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Aussie + Quad Cooper (just joking )
    GO THE ALL BLACKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    We won.
    Now we have got to vs the frogs.
    Quad Cooper u were amazing for the all blacks!
    Thanx! I luved that kick he kicked out on the full for us. QUAD COOPER I HOPE YOU LIKED THE ENCOUNTER WITH SONNY BILLS SHOULDER. :)
    GO THE ALL BLACKS!
    RICHIE, PIRI, CORY, MA'A, CONRAD. ISRAIL!
    AND THE FELLAS THAT I MISSED!
    YOU ALL AMAZING! <3 U GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quad? I think it's Quade Cooper!
    I got France and they're in the finals but I want ab's to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh about Quade eh? Anyway Josh and Frazer Are you ready for Mission fair?

    ReplyDelete