Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi Tui,
Busy planning some lessons for first day back and looking at resourses that I need. Can you help me out by bringing some paper bags to school on Monday? Don't worry if you can't find paper, I basically just need medium sized bags that we can't see into. All contributions welcome.

Don't forget...I'll be expecting S research on the first Monday back and we'll also be having our big spelling test sometime on Monday. Test will be out of 30, therefore highest possible class score will be 690. Shall we aim for 80% of this to get our class treat?

Marina and Harry, thankyou for the homework challenges on the desk. Marked and feedback given, Marina...we need to put your stickers on the chart;don't forget.
See you on Monday
Ms D

8 comments:

  1. Sorry Mrs D but i can't find any. :-(
    Sorry see you Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks looking forward to it and I'll bring in plastic bags that's all I got bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tui.
    Been away for the weekend but seen that a few of you have sent me stuff to look at. Will get things printed out Monday breaktime or lunch time.
    Ms D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WENT 2 CHCH SO WASN'T HERE ON MONDAY BUT I STILL got 29 ON THE SPELLING TEST

    ReplyDelete