Friday, July 8, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Hi more stuff we missed covering!!

Year 8s you need to have completed those evaluations for the Young Leaders' Day and hand them into Mrs Watson first thing on Monday. A high standard of feedback is expected and for the 2 absent today, you need to contact someone and get the questions from them.

  • I have commented re June 13 comments so please check back.
  • Re Reading Assignment -
Harry, your last one is marked so please take it from our desk and chase me on Monday re this.
Finn and Joshua L, please have your response and 3 points to show me on Monday.
I have a list of a few to chase for your No. 3 assignment - please check your book to see if you have a marking sheet or not. Let me know if you haven't.
Leilani - you need to find yours and hand it in please. Also can I have your altar square next week without fail.

  • Well done Vincent for handing in his Beatitude poster - where are the other 7? I need them a.s.a.p.
  • Likewise Vincent is the only one whose written RE work I have. By next Wednesday I will expect to see in your books the following.
  • Each Beatitude written out as it is in the Bible with the catch phrase we put with it so we could remember it. You will also have the two Beatitudes that you worked on explained more fully in your book with real life examples of how we can model them.

  • Cheers Mrs J

12 comments:

  1. k thats quite a bit of work can someone post the questions for the young leaders day up thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. kool done and done.
    mrs J what memorial work I was sick on the day so when do you want it it's sitting here on my pc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tui message for Frazer:
    Frazer what is your email??

    Ohh and Mrs J my L.E.G book is in your inbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All sorted for me Mrs J :-)
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oscaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. soz for all my incomplete work mrs d j so soz and have done it all now
    ohh and one more thing its the holidays yay yay yay

    POB 4 EVER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat is with u mike and ur imaganary gf?????

    ReplyDelete