Monday, June 13, 2011

Today - June 13

Hi everyone - a big "clap on the back' for being such a wonderful class today!!
* Your leadership - particularly the House Leaders was superb
* Your efforts and response in church today with Father's questions.
* Your homily - very impressive and really well done - be proud of yourselves!
Finally, thanks for the care and concern a number of you have shown towards me after I had the shock and worry of my girls with the next earthquake. They are both fine - very shaken but are now safe at Rebekah's flat - cooking scones!! They are the lucky ones whose power is back on so when you are stressed what better thing to do but eat!!
Make sure you say some prayers for all Cantabrians tonight.

Anyhow well done - you worked as a great team and really stepped up as senior of the school.
Cheers
Mrs J
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 comments:

  1. Hey Tui Class, this is so good to hear! Well done and thank you.
    Mrs W :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, It would be nice if the deputys got recognised aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its great your daughters aren't hurt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Mrs J I didn't hand up my National War Meriomriol stuf because I was sick that day it was due and I haven't yet got a chance to do it.

    When would you like it back??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tui
    That is great your girls are alright Mrs J we did great tui with the homily the powerpoint person wasn't the best though (me).
    see you tom
    Eilish (;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In our shares do we put how much it's rised and dipped??

    Sammy T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vincent how do I update my profile picture??

    ReplyDelete
  8. ** so it updates on the blog next to everyone elses pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats great mrs j
    I had fun although i did miss out on one of the activities. But....................thumbs up guys.
    Nice working as a team

    ReplyDelete
  10. great to hear that your girls are lucky!
    also thanks to the deps for helping out on monday !
    nice one tui !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (^^^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't aware that the deputy leaders ran the activities Josh - if they did then my congratulations go to them as well. Samuel I trust that I have your memorial work by now?? Re the shares we need to look at these next week without fail!

    ReplyDelete