Tuesday, June 7, 2011

contractions sheet

Hi Tui,
Had a few questions as to when I want the spelling homework back ie the contractions sheet work I gave you...next Monday please is the answer to that question.
Keep learning them. Make sure you can spell them correctly, make sure you can write them neatly with the apostrophe in the correct place, make sure you know what they are short for and make sure you know them so well that you would recognise when I wrote them down incorrectly.
I'm not sure yet how I will be testing your knowledge so you'll need to be prepared!

Have you all got an alphabet research topic sorted? Don't forget, I wanted a Spanish theme for this one. Think outside the box for this one eg you can do Penelope Cruz if you wanted and class her as a Spanish actress etc
Ms D

16 comments:

  1. Wow you did this at school Josh anyway when is alphabet research due??

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is every one else doing for there research I might do spanish artists

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing spanish buildings I BAGSED it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not doing a spainish topic im doing the san diego chagers from NFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to do spainish football team
    C ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im doing Sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to do sound and then Spanish tech for my Spain one.

    (:Vincent:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing Picasso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. who is picasso?? im doing Sergio Ramos ( Spanish football player ) i know little about him

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 my spain research im doing spain basketball already got 6 facts!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete