Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hi everyone,

Awesome job today- you should be really proud of yourselves!!! It's certainly living up to the Pope's intention with the missions for the Holy Childhood. That is children helping children!! Now I forgot to say that athletics notices are due in tomorrow. We need parent help for next Wednesday as well as transport. Whoever reads this please get the txt chain going so everyone will know by tonight!! See you tomorrow.

18 comments:

  1. ok mrs J i will send a reminder to the numbers i have :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the txt about the athletics and the mission fair was so fun!!!! we raised heaps of money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the one we're supposed to do for home work

    ReplyDelete
  4. wats ur email address

    ReplyDelete
  5. kristofwypych@gmail.com
    obviously I'm not telling you my password!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok im on now so thats y hannah was doing the chain and it took me awhile to b able 2 use the blog ?????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kristof. Josh Beautifull Car

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristof Im going 2 email u now byee

    ReplyDelete