Kool ty for dis Is da klock rit Mrs J ( Meaning blogspot clock )C ya Samuel
Mrs J I cant c photos u have to go thro de persons private stuff but still cant get to them
Soz about all my komentz now this is meh proply :)
Can't see any pictures Mrs J
Mrs J u cant post any comments on other post
So any wayzI thought that its good to keep pandas but its EXPENSIVE AS BRO my thoughts Samuel
I think we should keep pandas in zoos to stop them from going extinct
Kool ty for dis
ReplyDeleteIs da klock rit Mrs J ( Meaning blogspot clock )
C ya Samuel
Mrs J I cant c photos u have to go thro de persons private stuff but still cant get to them
ReplyDeleteSoz about all my komentz now this is meh proply :)
ReplyDeleteCan't see any pictures Mrs J
ReplyDeleteMrs J u cant post any comments on other post
ReplyDeleteSo any wayz
ReplyDeleteI thought that its good to keep pandas but its EXPENSIVE AS BRO
my thoughts Samuel
I think we should keep pandas in zoos to stop them from going extinct
ReplyDelete